Breath of the dying

There are some moments in life when you know that things will never be the same again. For some unexplained reason, people experiencing the feeling of death remain calm. I did exactly the same when I confronted with my own death during drowning in the lake . When I was deep down in the water  with no chance to swim out I felt that it is senseless to panic over something I had no control over. Than I gave up and I died for I while. I don't know how it happened, but I spontaneously surfaced instead of going down. I learned from that very moment that wherever we find ourselfs lost in the thoughts of our past, where we cannot change; or future, which we have no control, we just need to made peace with death and life changeability.


Popularne posty z tego bloga

UNITY

TRANSMUTACJE. Festiwal Korespondencji Sztuk 2020